Parentpay is the online payment system used at St. Francis.
- enables you to pay for trips, book bags, ties and other items such as KS2 production tickets, KS1 nativity tickets and photographs via a highly secure payment site.
- sends you the school newsletter and other communication.
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made.
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school.
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children.
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register.
We only accept online payments at St. Francis and are unable to accept any cash. Parents who need to continue making payments by cash may do so using the PayPoint network at local convenience stores.
To make payment via ParentPay please click on the link below:-